Friday, March 10, 2006

...she may be leaving forever, but the homework is still due...





so wrote a friend of mine, talking about his german live-in partner leaving forever for germany...absolutely true mate! lets take it this way, lets complete the sentence.....

...she may be leaving forever, but the homework is still due...and offcourse salsa dancing too.."




People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed...




shaanti shaanti om shaanti om shaanti...back from salsa class..some quick learnings shared:

a. its all in the mind.
b. its all in the touch during the swing and the fall.
c. the woman matters - incredible with 1st -- soo, sooo with the chirpy second - horrible with the last ...then i retired and danced around with myself!!! sharing the stealy glances with the first every now n then..:)

shaanti shaanti om shaanti!!! :

bob dylan sings things have changed..2 the salsa beats. attached. ensoi people!!!!

1234 - 5678. 1-2-3-4---5-6-7-8......



I hurt easy, I just don't show it
You can hurt someone and not even know it
The next sixty seconds could be like an eternity
Gonna get low down, gonna fly high
All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie
I'm in love with a woman who don't even appeal to me...



~this2thesoulofsalsa...

ps - remember, ...she may be leaving forever, but the homework is still due...and offcourse salsa dancing too..:))

No comments: