Monday, June 28, 2004

It rained the other night....

I was back after a heavy session in the middle of the night. While bliss overtook me at one end, there was considerable sadness too. Up on the terrace of the building, when the clouds gathered above to protect me from the rays of the cosmos i slept.

Up there on the terrace its always windy. I dont know when i had slept off. But just like the blessings of the force above the rains came down.

i can never forget the first drop on my cheeks. the drop which broke off my slumber, the way it drenched me in gusto and i sat there up above my terrace, the whole city in the lights, the wind caressing through the industrial jungle into the far away hills.

Blessings were they! i dont know, but now when i listen to this lovely song i realised i was drenched and soaked but nobody knew i was crying too.

Crying in the Rains.....This lovely song by everly brothers a dedication to that moment of life.

I'll never let you see
The way my broken heart is hurting me
I've got my pride and I know how to hide
All the sorrow and pain
I'll do my crying in the rain

If I wait for stormies skies
You won't know the rain from the tears in my eyes
You'll never know that I still love you so
Do the heartaches remain
I'll do my crying in the rain

Raindrops falling from heaven
(They) could never take away my misery
Since we're not together
I pray for stormy weather
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see

Someday when my crying's done
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool
But till then, darling, you'll never see me complain
I'll do my crying in the rain

Sinces we're not together
I pray for stormy weather
To hide these tears I hope you'll never see

Someday when my crying's done
I'm gonna wear a smile and walk in the sun
I may be a fool
But till then, darling, you'll never see me complain
I'll do my crying in the rain
I'll do my crying in the rain
I'll do my crying in the rain

No comments: