Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I am not one who is averse to writing down his thoughts. Yet for the last few fortnights it has been a painful stay with articulations on paper having virtually stopped. Sometimes i know my pen which is a permanent friend tickling me, but whenever i start doing so, somehow i feel i am not being honest enough!

A reason why seeing a friends' blog i relented at last. Thought why not try out this new e-medium and created this space.

Yes i love the fact that i am a child, sometimes intransigent, sometimes misconceiving things, staying in my own lonely surely but lovely world. At times in the nights when life gets lonely, and the tired horse in me needs some sleep, music comes as a messiah.

Will come back more soon with some more jottings.

Till then waving my hand as does all parents do when they see of their child moving to better shores never to return to them.

`thechild.

No comments: