Thursday, July 01, 2004

the good boy speaketh.

i dont want to divulge this name of the person i am talking about. but after some really long time when i kept quiet and distant from him he wrote back.
here are some thoughts from that mail of his.

" I don't think I have a bond with any place now. Every place is the same,
a little hotter or colder, wetter or drier. Every city has an office,
a station and an airport, every city has people making money and
people getting fleeced. I might have told you that I meet these two kinds of people. One says love is a must, if marriage happens, it is good, else ok. The other kind says marriage is
a must (I think both of you belong there). If love happens, it is good, else ok. For one class, there is no marriage without love, for the other kind, there is no love without marriage. "

golden words arent they!

No comments: