Thursday, July 01, 2004

Each Day as a separate Entity.....

It is not easy to do that. But that is what induces realism. While keeping alive dreams and enjoyments. Last night the ride back home was a drag. I dont know why tears welled out of my eyes when we had our last hug, a sense of something over and something new starting encompassed me.

Buli said it so well, "every end has a new beginning." At home, cooked took mutton curry and rice and then when i took my first long good sleep in the night after some while, it was blissful. i dont know when it came, and when it went away too, but the morning sun greeted me with splendour. it was as if i was waking up to a new day like the just born child, and i just cudnt avoid the temptation to meditate to make me realise the essence of it.

it has been a lovely free cavalier day ever since. as laptop buying seems to be imminent, the train ride ahead, as she sent me another of her sweet parting messages, life has been moving on and on. I think it started last nite with the mails. Suddenly there was a sense of direction.

Today this good boy friend of mine mails me and says that hes coming to mumbai for the next few years. and it is he who said the above lines. Each day a separate entity. Reality has dreams enmeshed in it. We tend to miss those small moments, the first drops on our cheeks on a balmy night up on the terrace, i think dadu and me had a communion over sleep.

I know he is there with me all the time. and though expectations that things will turn around has started sweeping in again, somehow, there is a quiet serenity associated with the whole thing.

The force above give me strength and wisedom to stay quiet and alive, burning and calm, forward and here all the time. Give me strength to fight along ...in this drama called life.

`thechild.

No comments: