Tuesday, April 11, 2006

| Am sad, is this how the world should be! |




From a post at IIM Calcutta's Discussion Board..somebody wanted to convey something about the current reservation debate..Gross.

Re: Petition against "RESERVATION"

I am having drinks at an upmarket pub, Zenzi, in Bandra. It's a Saturday evening. I am alone and on a lookout for a hot babe.

And there she is. Lissome and Sensuous. Enjoying a beer with her girlfriend. Before I make my move, a hunk approaches her. I am cursing myself, thinking why am I always late. May be my Boss was right when he denied me promotion citing my lack initiative.

The alphamale hunk is having a drink with her. Both get close. Seems that my Saturday night is blasted. But hey! Suddenly the hunk looks disappointed and leaves. What happened?

Anyways. It's a blessing in disguise and I make my move. We start with casual talk. Her gestures are inviting. We share a drink. She knows how to hold a guy's interest and that's rare. I am thinking 'Why does this have to be a one night stand; Can we have something more than that?'

I make my final move.

She hears: I've got a beautiful apartment. Wanna be my guest?

I hear: You know the policy of 50% reservation. Yesterday was my "Merit Night" and today's the "Quota Night". So, what's your surname?

Zenzi Hears: Hey, Alphamale! Wait!! I am coming too.


Am Sad.

a. I know whats he saying.
b. Probably i would have done the same.
c. Why is the world like this?
d. Why cant I, and the world move out of such mental frameworks?
e. Leave India, Leave USA, Leave the world, is that answer, am sad indeed...

~isthereacornerwhereicangettruehappiness!

No comments: