Tuesday, February 07, 2006

when are you going to PICK me up????

Nope not me! but romel bhai...

A most respected senior PhD student here in my programme, from a small little country in the world, Bangladesh. A country which fights only for language, beyond religion or race or anything. Bangla. The land which gives my family and me, all the spirit i have known from dadu, thakuma, baba, maa.

And now i know what they are, Romel bhai is one such gem.

So the story here is: I was chatting today evening, with him, when he gets an anonymous call, from some unknown lady...with this question...

When are you going to pick me up....

What!!!! he said, we smiled, after the call got shelved...but what a profound question....

Just like this song..

...when are you going to Pick me up!!!

Let us pray for the world to decide when...

Amen..

No comments: