Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dew drops on Inaba ...




that is all the world is about...i realised this while walking to school, today morning. a couple of wild flowers just outside my house, had been bathed in the night's mist...a torrent of poetry n memories submerged me subsequently...

..remembered an exquisite piece, she showed me from her scratch paper...

i met her, during this last summer north east trip. a bengali married lady, living in shillong, husband and wife, a sensitive writer duo..

and what a lovely collection of haiku poetry she had with her college scratch book...

i upload the one i remembered first and some others subsequently...there are boring stuff of life to report with, but i like it this way, the coming back of good times of past, in all goodness and fading sadness...full of the poetry of life...

~amen..


--
"The world a dewdrop,
though it is only a dewdrop,
even so, even so.."


"If it rains
come with your umbrella
midnight moon.."


"Even the moon each time it rises,
is young,
What will become
of my body so full
of years..."


"when the thousand birds
twitter in spring
all things are renewed
I alone grow old.."


"Was it I that went to sleep
thinking of him
that he came in my dreams?
Had i known it was a dream
I should not have dreamt.."


"Autumn wind
everything i see
is haiku..."

"I must depart now
But like the pine
at the peak of Inaba
Should i hear you pine for me
I shall return to you.."

--

No comments: