Saturday, April 02, 2005

Resignation Letter.

My resignation from my first self-chosen assignment in this world. Beyond many such perhaps which shall come in years - here i upload it for future reference's sake.





To
Mr Ajay Jindal
Head, ET Intelligence Group,
The Economic Times,
The Times of India Group

Dated: 1st of April 2005.


Subject: Resignation as on 1st of April 2005.

Dear Sir,

I wish to submit my resignation from my current job as the deputy manager, at the ET Intelligence Group of The Economic Times.

My experience with ETIG, The Economic Times and The Times of India Group has been one of learning and valuable exposures. I am sure they will stand me in great stead for my future endeavors. I am thankful to you for all of that opportunity given to be a part of the legacy of this organisation.

Since I wish to pursue my higher studies starting from end of August 2005 I would request you to kindly grant me a shorter notice period of 2 months – than the stipulated 3 months as specified on my contract. I would hence like to terminate my services here starting from 1st of June, 2005.

I believe that within that period I shall also be able to delegate my responsibilities and ongoing projects to the able hand of my colleagues.

Expecting your cooperation, and thanking you for your kind attention.

With Warm Regards,


Chirantan Chatterjee
Deputy Manager, ETIG, The Economic Times,
Employee ID – 6728
Payroll ID – 00012686.
Joining Date in the Organisation: June’02 2003.


Copy to:
a. Mr Rajrishi Singhal, The Economic Times
b. Mr Arun Anant, The Economic Times.

No comments: