Friday, March 04, 2005

"Some moments for eternity"

When all that i have is cherished memories..here are a few jottings of situations from the past.
`thechild.

 Her face looking up, spectacles on, as If at me in the photograph – I wish I had not torn and thrown it off.
 Her bubbling n jumping down the stairs and coming and shelling across a sweet ‘hi’.
 Like a bolt she coming and embracing me.
 I sit at the sea shore and run my fingers through her hair – she’s just silent leaning on my shoulders – and making that soft whimpering sound a little baby makes just born.
 She calling me paagla Shakespeare or me calling her mimosa pudica.
 Waiting for the train in the station – she stands forlorn in the ocean of humanity – sees me, clasps her lips and gives that sweetest smile of a millennium.
 Or she demanding to know ‘where am I’ when I am not around her.
 I see her curled up hair – fight with her hands and she slowly budges in – we don’t finally melt though
 Yep, she’s married, I pray she is happy, and I, still single, happy as well

No comments: