Friday, December 24, 2004

To Maa and Raghu...and the Piyas and Gitas......

Wishing you all a merry christmas all of you, raghu and the piyas and the gitas....loveliests.


At one end, u lie and speak to me of my pasts...having vanished with time. No contacts despite the keen eagerness in me to get in touch. I fail to locate you. I fail cos perhaps i no longer have the intent. I am still like the rock which gets impounded by the waves wants to fall apart and give in to the hits.

Yet my resistances is so intrinsic a part of me, that i fail to dissolve into ground. I wait for my deliverance.


To the piyas of hungry tide or the gitas of swades, the fighting women who forgetting they need a partner work for a cause. Passionately as caringly as a mother does trying to bring up a child. To you all i dedicate 2004 Christmas ....

Maybe you are not listening to me, maybe u r too far away, to even have an inkling that here is someone thinking of you.

But i do. I do remember you all, think about u all, wish well for u all.

Wish u a merry christmas darlings......and before i end, may the silent night dawn on you enlightenment and peace......

`thechild.



Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon Virgin Mother and Child
Holy Infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight
Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!
Christ, the Saviour is born
Christ, the Saviour is born

Silent night, holy night
Son of God, love's pure light
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth "

No comments: